Configure Windows XP Free VPN
Windows XP Home and Professional is Microsoft's most widely deployed Operation Sytem since it was released 10 years ago! Super free vpn service supports the native PPTP client built-in WinXP so it's really simple and convenient to use this super free VPN connection to unblock websites, improve firefox web surfing experience and protect your personal online identity in this still good working platform. Here are the steps to configure it:
- From Windows XP desktop, click Start - Control Panel to open the control panel window;
- Click Network Connections icon to open the Network Connections window;
- Click Next button for the first "New Connection Wizard" Welcome window;
- Select "Connect to the network at my workspace" in "Network Connection Type" window, click Next button;
- Select "Virtual Private Network connection" in "Network Connection" window, click Next button;
- In Company Name field, Enter "SuperFreeVPN.COM" , click Next button;
- In Host name or IP address field, Enter "superfreevpn.com", click Next button;
- Click "Finish" button, now the VPN login window shows up,use free in the User name field, and use the most up-to-date 4 digits password in the Password field, click "Connect" button to start your free Win XP VPN session!
- Now you have connected to our most popular super free VPN service from your Windows XP home or professional system, start your new web surfing experience now!
Configure Windows 7 Free VPN
Microsoft's latest advanced desktop system Windows 7 already sold over 500 Million copies till now, it becomes the most popular and advanced desktop OS. Our Super Free VPN account can be easily configured in Windows7 to get a very secure VPN access for best privacy when using public WiFi hotspot or when using hotel public internet during vacations.
- From Windows 7 desktop, click Start - Control Panel to open the control panel window;
- Click Network and Internet and then click Network and Sharing Center;
- Click Set up a new connection or network and then Connect to a workplace;
- Select option No, create a new cnonection and then Use my Internet connection (VPN);
- In the Connect to a workplace window, fill the fields as shown below:
Internet address: superfreevpn.com
Destination Name: SuperFreeVPN
- in Next window, use free in the User name field, and use the most up-to-date 4 digits password in the Password field, click "Connect" button to start your free VPN session!
- Now you have connected to our Super Free VPN service from your Windows 7, start your new web browsing experience from anywhere now!
Configure Apple OSX Free VPN
Apple's latest Lion OSX v10.7 pushes iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air and Mac mini to highest level of end user experience for desktop computers. The Free VPN connection from our service adds more security and accessibility features to this best-in-the-art system. Through Mac system's built-in PPTP VPN client, it takes only one minute to use our high quality VPN service in Apple's desktop platform to improve Safari web browsing experience and unblock Youtube, twitter or facebook web sites.
From Mac OS X, click Top Left Apple Icon, then click "System Preferences..." menu item, in opened Window, click "Network" icon;
In opened Network window, Click on the '+' button at bottom left corner, in the next opened window, input the following, then click "Create" button;
VPN Type: PPTP
Service Name: SUPERFREEVPN
In the next window, enter the VPN account information as below, don't change other options, then click Apply button;
Server address: superfreevpn.com
Account Name: free
Click the Advanced... button and under the Options tab make sure to check Send all traffic over VPN Connection option, click OK button, click Apply button again.
Now click Connect button in the middle of the window, from the Internet Connect window, please use the most up-to-date 4 digits password in the password field, click "OK" button to start your free OSX VPN connection!
Now you are connected to our most popular Super Free VPN service from Apple computers, start your smooth and secure internet surfing experience now!